detailnounuk /ˈdiː.teɪl/ us /dɪˈteɪl/
detail noun (INFORMATION)
- The model of the village is accurate down to the last detail.
- He forgot to tell you one important detail - he's married.
- It's only a detail, but could you just add the office phone number at the top of the page?
- Her paintings are almost photographic in their detail and accuracy.
- There is one small detail you've got wrong in your report.
detail noun (GROUP)
detailverbuk /ˈdiː.teɪl/ us /dɪˈteɪl/
detail verb (GIVE INFORMATION)