detonatornoun [ C ]uk /ˈdet.ən.eɪ.tər/ us /ˈdet̬.ən.eɪ.t̬ɚ/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- Anything made of iron and containing high explosive and detonator will be welcome.
- Having put the tail to it he inserted the detonator.
- His impulse had been to pull the detonator.
- How to handle the driver, who likely had some kind of a detonator close at hand?
- The detonator was connected with the screw top of the can.