developer noun (BUILDER)
a property developer
- Much of the region's native vegetation has been damaged by developers who are building hotels along the coast.
- Some of the younger property developers are real wide boys.
- The developers refurbished the house inside and out.
- The project suddenly got a new lease of life when the developers agreed to provide some more funding.
- The developers dealt with the problem in the time-honoured fashion, burying the industrial waste in landfill sites.
developer noun (OF PRODUCT)
developer noun (CHEMICAL)
developer noun (PERSON)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words