diagramnoun [ C ]uk /ˈdaɪ.ə.ɡræm/ us /ˈdaɪ.ə.ɡræm/
- There are explanatory notes with the diagram.
- I'd like you to look at the diagram which is halfway down page 27.
- The lecturer illustrated his point with a diagram on the blackboard.
- Join the points A and B together on the diagram with a straight line.
- The first diagram is a view of the shop from the street, and the second shows it in section.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
adjective uk /ˌdaɪ.ə.ɡrəˈmæt.ɪk/ us /ˌdaɪ.ə.ɡrəˈmæt̬.ɪk/