dieteticsnoun [ U ]uk /ˌdaɪ.əˈtet.ɪks/ us /ˌdaɪ.əˈtet̬.ɪks/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- A good, nourishing meal always contributes more to health than many lectures on dietetics.
- Much emphasis is laid upon the dietetics of fevers, and this branch of treatment is highly elaborated.
- No housewife is properly fitted for her task unless she has some knowledge of dietetics.
- Salt has always played an important and picturesque part in the history of dietetics.
- So he must know something of dietetics and he must have a balanced diet.