› very cheap
Examples from literature
- A whole packing case full, and he'll sell them dirt cheap.
- Fifty cents apiece and dirt cheap.
- It's a mighty fine place, and they do say it's going dirt cheap."
- She won't pay forty a month, although she agrees with me that for a furnished house in a location like this it's dirt cheap.
- The upshot of his plans was the existing work of art, which Thompson considered matchless, and pronounced "dirt cheap, if he had even given the fellow a seven years' lease of the entire premises."