disciplinaryadjectiveuk /ˌdɪs.əˈplɪn.ər.i/ us /ˈdɪs.ə.plɪ.ner-/
- The soldier received a dishonourable discharge for a disciplinary offence.
- A disciplinary hearing will examine charges of serious professional misconduct against three surgeons.
- Allegations of sexual harassment have led to disciplinary proceedings being taken against three naval officers.
- Several players face disciplinary action after a fight broke out during a football match.
- Two doctors are under investigation for selling drugs over the internet and could face a disciplinary hearing.