discoververbuk /dɪˈskʌv.ər/ us /-ɚ/
- She was annoyed to discover that her husband had taken her car keys.
- They set out to discover a cure for cancer.
- Human rights campaigners have discovered documentary evidence of torture.
- The cause of the accident may never be discovered.
- Police discovered the body hidden in thick undergrowth.
- a fishing expedition idiom
- break fresh/new ground idiom
- catch sb red-handed idiom
- happen on/upon sth/sb
- have a (good) nose for sth idiom
- have got something there idiom
- run sb/sth to ground idiom
- search sth/sb out
- sniff sth out
- sniff sth/sb out