diseasenounuk us /dɪˈziːz/
- Chickenpox is a very common disease among children.
- Regular exercise reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
- There is no known cure for this disease .
- The children were vaccinated against the major childhood diseases.
- The disease is spread by the contamination of food and water by faeces.
- a (heavy) cross to bear idiom
- a bitter pill (to swallow) idiom
- a hard/tough nut to crack idiom
- hot potato
- the chill wind of sth idiom
- the hard way idiom
- the rub idiom
- the sharp end
- thorn in your flesh/side idiom