dishonestadjectiveuk /dɪˈsɒn.ɪst/ us /dɪˈsɑː.nɪst/
- I'm convinced she's being dishonest about what happened and is just trying to avoid the blame.
- We believe that you have been dishonest with us and that some of the details on your CV are false.
- The money never reached the people it was meant for but was stolen by dishonest officials.
- She was upset by the suggestion that she had been dishonest.
- I am very disappointed that you should accuse your sister in such a cowardly and dishonest way.