dismountverb [ I ]uk /dɪˈsmaʊnt/ us /dɪˈsmaʊnt/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- An order was given by the officer in command for them to dismount, which was at once obeyed, and the horses were fastened by their bridles to the various trees with which the place abounded.
- Ted met them as they were dismounting in front of the hotel.
- The men dismounted and took up a position there.
- Their leader dismounted and entered the great gate.
- They then dismounted, and fired on us.