dispatch boxnoun [ C ]uk /dɪˈspætʃ ˌbɒks/ us /dɪˈspætʃ ˌbɑːks/
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- Are his papers in this dispatch box?
- Artillery, cattle, supplies, dispatch boxes,—all were abandoned.
- At last, after he had covertly inspected all the bags, bundles and dispatch boxes, he disappeared in the surrounding gloom and did not reappear at all.
- He locked up her letter in his dispatch box.
- In one hand he carried an iron dispatch box, and in the other a heavy pistol.