disposalnoun [ U ]uk /dɪˈspəʊ.zəl/ us /dɪˈspoʊ.zəl/
at sb's disposal B2 formal
- Some cities in the world do not have proper facilities for the disposal of sewage.
- Do you know what the regulations are for the disposal of pesticides and other chemicals?
- These bins should not be used for the disposal of kitchen waste.
- Efficient refuse disposal is essential for the health of society generally.
- I wrapped the broken glass carefully in thick newspaper and took it outside for safe disposal.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: