dissatisfiedadjectiveuk /ˌdɪsˈsæt.ɪs.faɪd/ us /ˌdɪsˈsæt̬.əs.faɪd/
- The manufacturers received thousands of complaints from dissatisfied customers.
- "Did he say he was dissatisfied with Anna's work?" "Not exactly, but that was the general impression I got."
- Were you dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you received at our restaurant today?
- He felt increasingly dissatisfied with his life as he approached middle age.
- The manager was dissatisfied with the quality of the goods and returned the entire batch.