distillernoun [ C ]uk /dɪˈstɪl.ər/ us /dɪˈstɪl.ɚ/
Examples from literature
- 'The condition will be observed, of course,' rejoined the old distiller.
- But even though we left off drinking whiskey the distillers could still thrive.
- By thus acting on the interests of the distillers, the hope was indulged that they might be induced to comply with the law.
- On the way he met a distiller who asked him to explain what troubled him.
- The distiller made every fall a good deal of apple, peach, and persimmon brandy.