distributeverb [T]uk /dɪˈstrɪb.juːt/ /ˈdɪs.trɪ.bjuːt/ us /dɪˈstrɪb.juːt/
- A number of charities are coordinating their efforts to distribute food to the region.
- Their teacher distributed a review for the exam.
- Tons of internationally donated food was distributed to the starving peasants.
- She incited racial hatred by distributing anti-Semitic leaflets.
- It's thought that the pornographic films are being distributed by an international vice ring.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: