distributionnoun [C or U]uk /ˌdɪs.trɪˈbjuː.ʃən/ us /ˌdɪs.trɪˈbjuː.ʃən/
- He bought a map showing the population distribution of Scotland.
- The goods have been sitting in a warehouse for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
- There is an uneven distribution of wealth across the country from the north to the south.
- Prices of goods are governed by the cost of the raw materials, as well as by the cost of production and distribution.
- We could reduce our costs by developing a more efficient distribution network.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: