diversitynoun [S or U]uk /daɪˈvɜː.sɪ.ti/ us /dɪˈvɝː.sə.t̬i/
- She teaches the students to have respect for different races and appreciate the diversity of other cultures.
- The wonderful diversity of our region's wildlife is now coming under threat.
- I find the enormous diversity of life on earth quite overwhelming.
- I'd like the show to reflect the diversity of talent we have here at the college more fully.
- It is a city of huge musical and artistic diversity, where every taste is catered for.