DNAnoun [ U ]uk /ˌdiː.enˈeɪ/ us /ˌdiː.enˈeɪ/ specialized
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Examples from literature
- Because of our DNA, we might have more or fewer physical problems than other people.
- DNA is something in our bodies.
- Finally, with DNA testing, they found out the animals are a new species.
- In 1952 in King’s College, London, Rosalind Franklin took pictures of DNA.
- Others do it because they think that in the future DNA will make it possible to clone their pets.
- People use this DNA to find out things about the mummies.
- Scientists believe that DNA is partly responsible for their personalities.
- We learned about DNA in science class.