domainnoun [C]uk /dəˈmeɪn/ us /doʊ-/
domain noun [C] (AREA)
- Are you still looking for some kind of job in the political domain?
- I don't do any gardening - that's my wife's domain.
- The report should never have been released into the public domain.
- Now that she is a teenager, her bedroom is strictly her own personal domain.
- You'd better ask Paul - electronics is not my domain, I'm afraid.
- answer for sb/sth
- answer for sth
- answer to sb
- have sth on your hands idiom
- I am not my brother's keeper idiom
- in the hot seat idiom
- it's your own lookout idiom
- saddle sb with sth
- social contract