domainnoun [ C ]uk /dəˈmeɪn/ us /doʊˈmeɪn/
domain noun [ C ] (AREA)
- Are you still looking for some kind of job in the political domain?
- I don't do any gardening - that's my wife's domain.
- The report should never have been released into the public domain.
- Now that she is a teenager, her bedroom is strictly her own personal domain.
- You'd better ask Paul - electronics is not my domain, I'm afraid.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: