Examples from literature
- He was what they called a double-jointed man.
- His shoulders were vast, and his lower limbs thick-set, double-jointed, and slightly curved outward, in that formation which takes so much from beauty to give so largely to strength.
- Like the submarine crew, they come to be a breed apart—double-jointed, extra-toed, with brazen bowels and no sort of nerves.
- That's what we'll do! said the double-jointed chap.
- The knave is shrewd and playful, but of an incredible strength, being, as ye may observe, double-jointed.