dramaticallyadverbuk /drəˈmæt.ɪ.kəl.i/ us /drəˈmæt̬.ɪ.kəl.i/
dramatically adverb (A LOT)
- The economic power of many Asian countries has grown dramatically in recent years.
- The cost of the project has increased dramatically since it began.
- Her health has improved dramatically since she started on this new diet.
- Environmental awareness has increased dramatically over the past decade.
- The report states that the gap between the rich and the poor has increased dramatically over the past decade.
dramatically adverb (THEATRE)