drawingnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈdrɔː.ɪŋ/ us /ˈdrɑː.ɪŋ/
Rosie loves drawing.
- If it is a genuine Michelangelo drawing, it will sell for millions.
- The teacher gave Atticus a gold star for his drawing.
- We were taught painting and drawing at art college.
- The rock drawings depict a variety of stylized human, bird and mythological figures and patterns.
- She ornamented her letters with little drawings in the margin.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: