dualadjective [ before noun ]uk /ˈdʒuː.əl/ us /ˈduː.əl/
- Everything he says has a dual meaning.
- Although she had the dual advantages of wealth and beauty, she did not have a happy life.
- These painkillers have the dual strength of ibuprofen and codeine, for fast and effective relief.
- A product with dual action - that kills bacteria and removes stains - is really the best.
- The community hall was designed for dual use, by the school during school hours and by the public at other times.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: