dueadjectiveuk /dʒuː/ us /duː/
due adjective (EXPECTED)
due adjective (RESULTING)
- The game has been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
- The problems might be due to a shortage of disk space.
- He is the first to admit that much of his success is due to his good looks.
- She had five days off work due to illness.
- Due to injury, the team captain was forced to withdraw from the match.
due adjective (OWED)
duenounuk /dʒuː/ us /duː/
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
dueadverbuk /dʒuː/ us /duː/