dumpverb [T]uk /dʌmp/ us /dʌmp/
dump verb [T] (PUT DOWN)
- She had been strangled with her own scarf and her body dumped in the woods.
- His body had been dumped in an area of waste land just outside the city.
- He opposes any kind of nuclear waste being dumped at sea.
- The car was dumped in a stretch of wasteland in the south of the city.
- 90 percent of American rubbish is dumped in landfill sites.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
dump verb [T] (GET RID OF)
dumpnoun [C]uk /dʌmp/ us /dʌmp/