Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- And as Bobby grew and developed, Abel, on his part, taught him to be keenly alert, patient, self-reliant and resourceful—qualities that every successful hunter and wilderness dweller must possess.
- In general the dwellers on the steppe are reputable, and they certainly impressed me favorably.
- In the Southwest the relics of the cliff dwellers are abundant.
- Now, if you'll kindly tell me where all these tent dwellers of mine are going to get fresh water from when the brooks dry up, I'll be glad.
- The lake dwellers were very sociable, and had only one common platform for all the huts, which were clustered together.