dynamicadjectiveuk /daɪˈnæm.ɪk/ us /daɪˈnæm.ɪk/
dynamic adjective (FULL OF ENERGY)
- Jones favours a dynamic, hands-on style of management.
- They were advertising for a young, dynamic business manager for their London office.
- This week, our dynamic duo have been out in the countryside investigating the problem.
- We have a plan - it's nothing very dynamic, I'm afraid, but it might work.
- If you're looking for some exciting, dynamic new music, get along to the club just opened on Market Street.
dynamic adjective (CHANGING)
dynamic adjective (RELATING TO MOVEMENT)