Why are you always arguing with each other?
- The two companies are in competition with each other.
- Children can be very cruel to each other.
- It was one of those parties where nobody really knew each other.
- The boys were splashing about and ducking each other in the pool.
- Rachel and Fi have had a big argument and now they're not speaking to each other.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Each other, one anotherWe use each other and one another to show that each person in a group of two or more people does something to the others. There is very little difference between each other and one another and we can normally use them in the same places. Each other is more common than one another: …