educatornoun [ C ]uk /ˈedʒ.u.keɪ.tər/ us /ˈedʒ.ə.keɪ.t̬ɚ/ mainly US
Examples from literature
- Mary Atkins was the principal, one of the best educators in California.
- No class of educators in any race has done more, all things considered.
- Teachers and educators engaged in the public service.
- The educator has two great tasks in this respect: first to improve the general environment in which the young must live and develop.
- Your efforts should focus on helping them in their function as educators of the rising generation.