- The department needs three more computers in order to work most effectively.
- The older drugs didn't deal effectively with the malaria parasite.
- The troops had camouflaged themselves so effectively that the enemy didn't notice them approaching.
- She demonstrated the software very effectively.
- He might have to resign or he might be demoted, but either way, his career is effectively over.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: