"I've never been to the States." "I haven't either."
- I've never been here before either, so it's all strange to me too.
- We certainly don't lead a life of luxury but we're not poor either.
- "And the dress that you bought me doesn't fit either!" she shouted as she walked off.
- Actually I'm pleased you don't want to go, because I don't either.
- I'm not allowed another piece of cake, so you're not either!
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
We can either eat now or after the show - it's up to you.
- You can move the cursor either by using the mouse or by using the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- She either loves you or hates you - it's all or nothing with her.
- We got caught in pouring rain without either raincoats or umbrellas.
- He's either a hero or a villain, depending on your point of view.
- It's either Spanish or Portuguese that she speaks, but I've forgotten which.
- We have students living on either side of us.
- I had children on either side of me.
- Company directors were seated on either side of me so I was on best behaviour.
- I was lucky because I had friends sitting on either side of me on the plane.
- We have family living on either side of us.