electronic adjective (ELECTRICAL)
- electronic amplification
- a miniaturized electronic circuit
- electronic gizmos
- Even with a load of electronic gadgetry, you still need some musical ability to write a successful song.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
electronic adjective (COMPUTING)
- You can use the device to scan the image and reproduce it on-screen in an electronic format.
- It is one of a new class of electronic products variously called 'personal communicators' or 'personal digital assistants'.
- Many electronic devices let you create your own skins.
- electronic mail