electronicsnoun [ U ]uk /ˌel.ekˈtrɒn.ɪks/ us /iˌlekˈtrɑː.nɪks/
a degree in electronics
the electronics industry
- In the electronics industry, for instance, 5000 jobs are being lost.
- Advances in electronics mean that the technology is already available.
- Cadmium is a toxic waste product of the electronics industry.
- The electronics division was split off into a freestanding company.
- The electronics industry is showing signs of stagnating after 15 years of tremendous growth.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words