- She arrived before everyone else.
- Some species exist in this small area of forest and nowhere else on earth.
- I'm not buying the children anything else today - I've spent far too much money already.
- He looked nervously over his shoulder, making sure no one else was listening.
- I'm sorry, I don't know - you'll have to ask someone else.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:
Else with someone, anybody, nobody, etc.We use else after words beginning with any-, every-, no- and some-, to mean ‘other’, ‘another’, ‘different’ or ‘additional’. …
Else with who, what, where, etc.We use else after how, what, where, who and why to mean ‘other’, ‘another’, ‘different’ or ‘additional’: …