- I'll forward his email to you if you're interested.
- I'll send you my email address once I'm online.
- How did people communicate in the days before email?
- She wondered who'd sent her the mysterious email.
- This software helps firms archive and retrieve emails.
emailverb [ T ]also e-mail uk /ˈiː.meɪl/ us /ˈiː.meɪl/
A2 to send an email to someone:
Email me when you've got time.
- To contact our Australian branch, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can email email@example.com to find out more about this dictionary.
- I'll email my report to you as an attachment.
- I'll email him later today.
- She emailed me with the news.