emotionaladjectiveuk /ɪˈməʊ.ʃən.əl/ us /-ˈmoʊ-/
- The missing child's distraught parents made an emotional appeal for information on TV.
- She claimed that the way she had been treated at work had caused her extreme emotional and psychological distress.
- People generally think that women are more emotional than men, but in my experience that often isn't the case.
- It can be difficult to respond to children's emotional needs because we have got used to disregarding our own.
- The memorial service was a very emotional occasion for all of us.
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: