employment agencynoun [ C ]uk /ɪmˈplɔɪ.mənt ˌeɪ.dʒən.si/ us /ɪmˈplɔɪ.mənt ˌeɪ.dʒən.si/
Examples from literature
- Employment agencies must not send applicants to places of bad repute.
- I was thinking of offering you the position before I went to the employment agency.
- Many employment agencies are engaged in supplying labour.
- Not all employment agencies cater to this trade.
- The employment agency clerk shrugged and took their names.
- The lady gave me a list of reputable employment agencies at last.