- Haller Park in Kenya is an animal sanctuary, a place where endangered animals are protected.
- Its shell is also very beautiful, making it a prize for zoos and private animal collections – and putting it on the list of endangered or nearly endangered species.
- Poachers often kill endangered animals.
- Some people pay a lot of money for endangered animals – for example, $20,000 for the horns of a bighorn sheep.
- The Kemp’s ridley species, only found near a small coastal area in Mexico, is the most endangered sea turtle species in the world.
- The two students also found that some markets sold endangered fish labeled as other fish.
- They are endangered animals, and we must help them.
- This can help endangered animals.