energeticadjectiveuk /ˌen.əˈdʒet.ɪk/ us /ˌen.ɚˈdʒet̬.ɪk/
- He's very energetic, isn't he, for a man of his age?
- See how the artist has applied the paint using big, swirling, energetic brushstrokes.
- The gorilla swung from one side of the cage to the other in one sudden, energetic movement.
- The dancers gave an energetic, thrilling and polished performance which delighted everyone in the audience.
- The outdoor centre organizes lots of energetic activities for the kids, like cycling and canoeing.