ensureverb [ T ]US also insure uk /ɪnˈʃɔːr/ us /ɪnˈʃʊr/
- The company's sole concern is to ensure the safety of its employees.
- Officials will ensure that the election is carried out fairly.
- We must ensure that tourism develops in harmony with the environment.
- Our head office will liaise with the suppliers to ensure delivery.
- You have a legal obligation to ensure your child receives a proper education.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: