entertainernoun [C]uk /en.təˈteɪ.nər/ us /en.t̬ɚˈteɪ.nɚ/
- Although her acting skills were limited, she was a great entertainer.
- We stopped to watch some street entertainers who were performing in the town square.
- The Royal Variety Show is an opportunity to see some of our finest entertainers - comedians, singers, dancers and magicians.
- She began her career as an entertainer on board cruise ships.
- Originally a DJ on local radio, he went on to become an all-round TV entertainer and personality.