- Well, you could try to look a little more enthusiastic!
- They were tired, but not any less enthusiastic on that account.
- I don't think they liked my idea. At any rate, they weren't very enthusiastic about it.
- Her proposals met with an enthusiastic response.
- Critics were uniformly enthusiastic about the production.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
adverb uk /ɪnˌθjuː.ziˈæs.tɪ.kəl.i/ us /ɪnˌθuː.ziˈæs.tɪ.kəl.i/
- We all clapped his performance enthusiastically.
- When I suggested a walk, Elena nodded enthusiastically.
- The audience applauded enthusiastically, and she came back on stage to take another bow.
- The crowd were waving flags and enthusiastically singing patriotic songs.
- The children rushed in and surrounded the food enthusiastically.