equipped adjective (PROVIDED)
We were well equipped for the trip.
- Specially equipped troops are operating in the hills.
- The kitchen of this delightful cottage is fully equipped with all mod cons including a dishwasher.
- A series of sorties was carried out at night by specially equipped aircraft.
- They're not able to do the job because they're just not equipped.
- These people are specially equipped for this sort of operation.
equipped adjective (PREPARED)
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words