Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
Examples from literature
- A small, elongated, erectile organ situated at the upper part of the vulva.
- At the same time it must be remembered that the penis is only to small extent a muscular organ, and that the increase of size produced by frequent congestion of erectile tissues cannot be either rapid or pronounced.
- It is not only the man who is supplied with erectile tissue which in the process of tumescence becomes congested and swollen.
- The approach of this condition is indicated by increasing loss of erectile power, which is at first only temporary, but afterward becomes permanent.
- The woman also, in the corresponding external genital region, is likewise supplied with erectile tissue now also charged with blood, and exhibits the same changes as have taken place in her partner, though less conspicuously visible.