Esperantonoun [ U ]uk /ˌes.pərˈæn.təʊ/ us /ˌes.pəˈræn.toʊ/
Examples from literature
- About three weeks before the congress he got a member of his family to read aloud to him every day as far as possible a page or two of Esperanto, in order to attune his ear.
- In Germany the authorities and scientific people have very strongly espoused Esperanto.
- The following table illustrates the perfect simplicity and terseness of the Esperanto verb.
- This relatively wider international appeal is another advantage of Esperanto.
- Will you learn Esperanto at Eton?