eventualadjective [ before noun ]uk /ɪˈven.tʃu.əl/ us /ɪˈven.tʃu.əl/
- It is impossible to predict the eventual outcome of the negotiations.
- After such a great first half, we were deeply disappointed with the eventual result.
- The party's eventual aim was to integrate Britain both politically and economically into the European Community.
- The price was what decided our eventual choice of hotel.
- The eventual design was a great improvement on the one we originally considered.
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words