everydetermineruk us /ˈev.ri/
every determiner (ALL)
- The police have taken fingerprints from every man in the neighbourhood.
- There are guards posted at every entrance.
- Humphrey Bogart's my hero - I've seen every one of his movies.
- She knows the name of every kid in the school.
- From the top of the hill, we could see for miles in every direction.
every determiner (REPEATED)
every determiner (GREATEST)
- Will you join me in wishing the bride and groom every happiness?
- I have every respect for his ideas, even if I don't agree with them.
- Let me offer my every sympathy to you at this sad time.
- I have every admiration for people who do that sort of work.
- The doctors made every effort to save the boy's life.