evidentadjectiveuk us /ˈev.ɪ.dənt/
- Her sophistication is evident from the way she dresses.
- It became evident during the interview that he was not suitable for the job.
- You've made your feelings quite evident, thank you, sir.
- It's perfectly evident from her change in behaviour that she's not happy at school.
- The reason is for the council's decision is quite evident, isn't it?
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
- speaks for itself idiom